Vulnerable in the event of a disaster or emergency?
Many nonprofit and governmental organizations mistakenly assume that system and data backup is the same thing as planning for disaster recovery and business continuity.
The truth is that most organizations without a business continuity plan for all key areas of business are extinct in 12 to 18 months following a disaster. Key areas include:
- finance and accounting
- fundraising and development
- technology infrastructure
- data backup
Protect your organization quickly and easily with our expert business continuity planning.
Using the award-winning Framework IT approach, Huckstep & Associates helps you plan for business continuity in all key areas. We make it simple and easy. A Huckstep & Associates Certified Business Continuity Manager walks you through an internet-based assessment. Our consultant then provides you with a complete customized plan you can access from any internet connection. The plan covers everything from minor emergencies to disasters.
- Seek reduced insurance premiums for having a documented plan.
- Obtain helpful recommendations for efficiency gains.
- Assure funding partners and employees that your organization will be around even if disaster strikes.
- Identify ways to streamline your workflow.
Contact us today for a free initial consultation.