Time Keeping Solutions
Still relying on manual timesheets for timekeeping?
You know there are much better ways for your accounting and payroll staff to spend their time, but how else can they assure that employee timekeeping is correct? Is this painstaking manual process the only way?
There’s an easier way – electronic timesheets.
Save hours of precious time and gain integrity of information by moving your timekeeping function to the Web.
We’ve seen organizations in which the number of employees translated to significant time to manually assure correct timesheets. That’s what computers are for – let them do the work while you and your staff focus on more important things.
How do electronic timesheets work?
An employee logs in to the web-based system with a user ID and password. They can either “punch in” and “punch out” or log in at the end of the day to record time worked.
It doesn’t matter whether an employee works in one area or with multiple departments or grants. Electronic timesheets let them easily allocate the correct time. And the electronic timesheet does the work of adding across or down, and it does it correctly every time.
Electronic timesheets also let you:
- control reporting areas – no more time reported to the wrong areas
- choose whether employees “punch in/punch out” or enter their time at end of day
- assign a supervisor to approve employee time prior to submission to payroll
- move approved times electronically to your payroll system
- allow employees to submit leave requests via the timekeeping system
- approve leave requests electronically
- calculate and show leave balances in the web-based system
Isn’t it time to move your timekeeping into the twenty-first century? When technology is available to help, why should your staff spend valuable time on tedious manual validation of timesheets?
Contact us to learn about how much time and money you can save by implementing our timekeeping solutions.